Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
- Stainless steel torx t-25 Bolt for disc brake rotors - Set of six
Looking for a great brake upgrade for your SRAM or Campagnolo-equipped cyclocross bike? TRP's CX-8.4 linear-pulls are the answer. The 84mm-tall CNC'd-aluminum arms work seamlessly with SRAM and Campy levers, and they deliver outstanding stopping power and speed control while providing ample mud clearance. Plus, the integrated barrel adjuster on the noodle makes those on-the-fly adjustments simple. Feathery titanium hardware keeps weight down, and you'll love the brake-pad holders that make toeing-in and replacing the pads a breeze.
TRP’s HY/RD gives you the performance and feel of hydraulic disc brakes with one simple—but significant—change to your existing mechanical disc-equipped road or ‘cross bike. The HY/RD (High Road) uses your current cable to activate the hydraulic caliper for more power and modulation than a conventional mechanical disc brake. The dual-piston caliper engages both brake pads when you squeeze the lever, so a crisp, responsive lever-feel accompanies your excellent stopping power. Available with 140mm or 160mm rotor options, these brakes deliver the perfect amount of control for your needs, whether it’s long, hilly descents or frequent, lower-speed dismounts in cyclocross. Plus, their slim profile tucks in neatly for great aerodynamics and minimal obstruction on chaotic ‘cross remounts, so the HY/RDs will only slow you down when you want them to.
$61.99 - $69.99
- Exceptional heat management - Rounded edge - UCI approved for road competition
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
$21.90 - $35.90
- Excellent for cross, urban or touring bikes where being able to brake from the top of your drop bars is desired - Forged aluminum lever with slanted barrel adjuster and hinged clamp for easy installation - Can also be installed alone as you might do on a Track bike - Made for 26.0/25.4mm drop bars with a 24mm OD section (most road bars and track bars)
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Shimano BL-R780 Road Brake Levers For Flat Handlebars. Compatible with V-brake, canti brake, mechanical disc brake. - Adjustable for Short or Long Cable Pull. - Integrated design with SL Compact and easy maintenance. - Better brake control performance/function with Dura Ace, ULTEGRA, 105 caliper brake (New brake interchangeability) - New Super SLR: enhanced brake arch pivot location for quick linear response More brake choices. - Cable Pull: long pull, short pull (Adjustable)
Shimano BL-RS600 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever For Flat Handlebar. Specifications: - Application: Road, Cyclocross - Type: hydraulic Technical Information: - Lever Length: 3-finger - Adjustment Options: reach adjust (tool) - Mount: clamp (split), I-Spec II - Design: Rear Right, Front Left - Brake Lever Material: aluminium - Lever Body Material: aluminium - Connection: straight Features: - for flat mount brakes - I-Spec II compatible - recommended brake caliper: BR-RS405 - funnel bleeding - lever anodized, master cylinder painted - stainless steel clamp bolt
$75.99 - $81.99
Shimano BR-RS305 Mechanical Road Disc Brake Caliper - Cable actuated - Single Flat-mount caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - L02A Resin Pads - Rotor not included - IceTech pad compatible caliper - Includes fixing bolts for 25mm thick mount - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
Shimano Deore BL-T6000 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever. Reach Adjust, I-Spec II, Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance. - Sleek and resilient master cylinder design. - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity. - Servo wave high power brake. Stable brake performance in any condition.
$99.99 - $105.00
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Three-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumper offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Two-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumber offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$188.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
$54.99 - $60.99
With a low-profile Flat Mount design, the Shimano GRX BR-RX400 hydraulic disc brakes provide greater control for mixed terrain riding. - Excellent heat dissipation - Flat mount - Convenient tool access - Simple wheel replacement - Easy and clean bleeding system - Never hesitate to tackle rough surfaces - Simple set up and maintenance
Page 1 of 6 Next page