$44.99 - $49.99
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
- Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers - Aluminum - Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed - Cables and housing included
•Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes •Forged aluminum construction •25.4/26.0mm clamp •270g pair
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$60.99 - $75.00
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
$188.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
- R50T2 compound brake pads for BR-4600 - Also fits BR-4600, BR-3400 and BR-R450 - Adjustable toe-in and contact angle - 5 pairs
Your time on the bike is precious, let Shimano make it even better. Ultegra ST-R8170 brake levers bring enhanced modulation and control to every ride by employing Shimano's proven SERVO-WAVE technology. The Di2 platform untethers the shifters while delivering fast and reliable wireless shifting. BR-R8170 disc brake caliper brings a new level of control to the road cycling world with improved modulation and a quicker initial braking point. Despite its smaller construction, the system is quieter than ever and easier to maintain. - The wireless connection provides a clean cockpit, enhancing the aerodynamic effect and easy maintenance - Wider pad clearance decreases brake noise - Maintenance-friendly bleeding process - Unparalleled ergonomic features, such as raised hood peaks on levers - Brake control is optimized with light and smooth lever action - Enhanced modulation thanks to an expanded braking control area - Compatible with wireless or wired connection
XTR RT-MT900 rotors offer stable and versatile braking performance in the most demanding MTB conditions. - Center Lock design (alloy lockring included) - Incorporates Ice Technologies Freeza construction for superior heat dissipation - Compatible with both metal and resin brake pads
$72.00 - $100.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$105.00 - $120.00
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
$49.99 - $59.99
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
$39.99 - $69.99
- Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes - Aluminum/composite construction - 23.8/24.2mm clamp - Brake release - 320g pair - SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R400
$30.99 - $49.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
$29.99 - $50.00
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
$84.59 - $84.99
Pre-bled hydraulic disc brake kit - 22mm dual piston post-mount caliper - Mineral oil compatible - Semi-metallic pads - Adjustable reach lever - Includes mounting hardware, IS adapter, spare barbed fitting & olive ferrule - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120393/120281/120295 - Hose length: 1700mm hose (160mm rotor), 850mm hose (180mm rotor)
Page 1 of 27 Next page