LINK is Time's pedal that's built for commuters, bike paths, and urban cyclists. It features a flat platform, perfect for almost any casual ride giving you the freedom to bike and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. On the other side, it includes the ATAC system which lets you clip in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer two-wheeled (or faster) trips.
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
$25.00 - $30.00
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
$24.99 - $39.99
- Aluminum body with rubber - Chromoly spindle
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
$24.99 - $35.00
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
$99.29 - $119.99
Extruded & CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings & 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 98mm x 92mm x 14mm platform - Extra tall 7mm M4-10 SS replaceable pins for ultimate grip
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - Sealed bearing and LSL sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet - M3-9mm replaceable pins - 360g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Material: Composite - Style: Platform Pedals
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
$89.99 - $99.99
Origin-8's Ultim8 Slimline Platform pedals feature ultra-light and thin forged 6061-aluminum platforms, heat-treated chromoly axles, and cartridge bearings for a super grippy, ultra-smooth, lightweight and reliably tough set of pedals. They also have replaceable pins. - 9/16-inch - Weight: 276 grams
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. The metal version includes 8 durable and replaceable steel pins per side. - 9/16” only
The KEO 2 MAX pedal is an excellent example of LOOK's design experience. With its wide contact area and composite body, it offers state-of-the-art technology for full power transfer, in an affordable package. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 130g - Weight (pair + cleats): 328g
Chase your dreams with the KEO 2 MAX CARBON pedal. The large contact area offers perfect power transfer from your legs to your bike. The carbon body provides a lightweight, efficient platform, while the Chromoly+ axle offers reliability in all conditions. Install your pedal, adjust the tension, and you're ready to ride. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 125g - Weight (pair + cleats): 312g
$22.00 - $39.99
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Page 1 of 15 Next page