- Show support for your favorite brand with the Whisky Get Fancy patch. - Perfect to apply onto your hat, bag, or jersey
$44.99 - $59.99
The E-Thru Trainer Axle allows the use of a mountain bike in a Tacx trainer. These axles are only suitable for Tacx classic trainers.
$15.99 - $29.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
Show Salsa pride and add some flare with these stickers. - Slap a sticker on your helmet, bike, or whatever you choose
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
- Protect your frame from impacts, nicks and scratches - A composite, multi-layered, transparent compound with a visco-elastic behavior - Abrasion and solvent resistant - Has a semi-structural adhesion to the surface it's applied on - Doesn't yellow and bicycle washing won't affect it - Can be removed if needed without damaging the underlying paint - Road Roll- 54mm x 5m roll (.6mm thick) - Shelter Pack- 54mm x 500mm (1.2mm thick), 2 sheets
Take better care of your cycling clothes with Assos' Active Wear Cleanser. Utilizing a mild, PH-neutral formula, this tech cleanser preserves delicate fabrics, enhances breathability, keeps colors sharp, and neutralizes odors to keep your high-performance garments performing at their best, so you can, too.
Page 1 of 1