Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
•Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes •Forged aluminum construction •25.4/26.0mm clamp •270g pair
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Shimano's Deore BL-M6000 lever provides powerful, responsive braking for diverse mountain bike riding styles. With Servo Wave Action technology, reach adjustment, and I-spec II compatibility, the Shimano Deore lever delivers performance and affordability. - Smooth and predictable control with a balance of power and rigidity - Stable braking performance in any weather conditions - Durable construction with a sleek integrated appearance - Compatible with IceTech pads (sold separately)
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$188.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
$44.99 - $51.99
Shimano GRX SM-RT64 rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. The Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy, thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
$72.00 - $100.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
$29.99 - $34.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
$30.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
Pre-bled hydraulic disc brake kit - 22mm dual piston post-mount caliper - Mineral oil compatible - Semi-metallic pads - Adjustable reach lever - Includes mounting hardware, IS adapter, spare barbed fitting & olive ferrule - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120393/120281/120295 - Hose length: 1700mm hose (160mm rotor), 850mm hose (180mm rotor)
Origin-8's X-tra Pro V-brake is the answer to all your braking needs. Specially designed to clear most fenders, this brake features a dual-spring linear tension adjustment to give you just the right amount of stopping power. Don't let your fenders get in the way of your stopping—Origin-8 has your solution. • Forged aluminum construction • 110mm length to clear fenders • Linear tension springs • Includes cartridge pads
$18.25 - $29.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$17.00 - $30.00
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
$19.29 - $37.79
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
$22.00 - $27.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
Message Removable Brake Hardware
This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
Page 1 of 12 Next page