With more World Championship titles, Olympic medals, and Cape Epic wins than anyone can count, the S-Works Epic is truly the fastest XC bike on the planet. Now, we've made it that much faster with XX1 Eagle AXS—SRAM's cutting-edge, wireless, electronic drivetrain. Under pedaling loads, in harsh conditions...every shift on the S-Works Epic AXS is as fast and precise as the bike itself.
- You’re looking at the fastest, best-handling XC bike available. Our S-Works FACT 12m carbon fiber frame offers the perfect combination of stiffness, strength, and weight.
- We’ve paired that cutting-edge chassis with progressive geometry, innovative Brain shock technology, and 100mm of travel. End result? Stunning efficiency and speed.
- A top-tier bike deserves a top-tier fork. We’ve equipped the S-Works Epic AXS with a custom, Brain-equipped, RockShox SID WC fork, featuring a full-carbon upper, top-adjust Brain Fade, and custom offset.
- Lighting-fast, effortless shifts every single time—no matter how hard you crank the pedals or how abusive the conditions. SRAM’s top-shelf XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain sets the bar with outstanding battery life and stellar performance.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||S-Works FACT 12m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox SID Brain Ultimate, top-adjust Brain Fade, tapered carbon crown and steerer, 42mm offset, 100mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock w/ Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm|
Front: 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle
Rear: 12x148mm rear spacing
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Control SL, hookless carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready, hand-built|
Front: Roval Control SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 24h
Rear: Roval Control SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Tires||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3|
|Crankset||QUARQ XX1 Eagle Power Meter, Boost 148, DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 (Rainbow)|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|Seat Post||S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Dove Grey/Rocket Red / Small||888818538355||90320-0002|
|Gloss Dove Grey/Rocket Red / Medium||888818538409||90320-0003|
|Gloss Dove Grey/Rocket Red / X-Large||888818538362||90320-0005|
|Satin Black/Metallic White Silver / Small||888818538331||90320-0102|
|Satin Black/Metallic White Silver / Medium||888818538348||90320-0103||19358|
|Satin Black/Metallic White Silver / X-Large||888818538386||90320-0105|