Do you overpack? Can't find a rolling piece of luggage that can keep up with your grueling travel schedule? Ever had a wheel fall off in the terminal, or worse as you're running down a cobblestone street trying to flag down the taxi driver who unknowingly has your passport in his cab? Worry no more. The Transporter Wheeled Duffel 120 has the capacity and durability required by even the most demanding, mile-accruing travelers and the most exotic, far-flung destinations imaginable. Oversize wheels hardly notice uneven surfaces, overlapping rainflaps combine with TPU coated nylon to keep what's inside dry, a large end pocket stores small items, external lashing points come in handy when strapping packs to rooftop cargo racks and numerous handles make tossing it up there easy too. If you're ready for a travel solution you don't have to worry about, pick up a Transporter Wheeled Duffel 120.
- These rollers shrug off bad weather and rough treatment. 800D TPU-coated nylon provides incredible abrasion and water resistance, long-lasting #10 YKK zippers with overlapping flaps offer superb weather protection, and padded grab handles make hauling, tossing or dragging these packs easier.
- The Transporter's wheels are made for more than terminal carpet and manicured sidewalks. The HighRoad Chassis' proven tubular aluminum frame and high-clearance design offers unmatched strength and structure in a lightweight package.
SIMPLE AND FUNCTIONAL
- Padded grab handles and lashing points enable easy handling and secure transport, a single exterior pocket and two internal mesh pockets provide small item organization, and compression straps stabilize the load. The right features for this simple, rugged and capable travel solution.
- Wide easy to pack side-opening main access and weather-resistant double-flapped #10 YKK zippers with lockable sliders
- Large external end pocket keeps smaller items accessible
- Five padded tubular web grab handles make the bag easy to lift from any angle
- Six additional lash points ensure secure transport on a roof rack or pack animal
- Two large internal zippered mesh pockets help organize contents
- Two internal compression straps secure load
- Mesh-obscured ID window on end panel