The K-Force post’s one-piece carbon fiber shaft and head are topped off with a forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp, giving a full range of adjustment and secure saddle mounting at a very low weight. There’s also the option of mounting a Shimano Di2 battery in the bottom of the post. - One piece continuous carbon fiber construction - Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) - UD carbon finish - Removable mounting hardware for FSA WE or Di2 battery
The ideal seatpost is simple, light, and easy to use, right? Fizik's Cyrano 00 goes one step further and gives you a perfectly balanced position regardless of clamp tilt thanks to the rotational center. That means you find the most comfortable, effective riding position to propel you to the finish line. The Cyrano is made from high modulus uni-directional carbon for exceptional strength and low weight, not to mention a tough and light aluminum clamp. It's topped off with titanium bolts for just a little more strength, weight, and class you expect from Fizik.
This alloy pivotal BMX seatpost works with Free Agent and other Pivotal specific saddles. - One-bolt design tightens directly through top of saddle - 150mm length
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
- Gravity-approved butted, heat treated aluminum mast with black on black graphics - Uses the same two-bolt seat clamp found on the LEV, featuring titanium bolts - 260g (30.9mm)
- Gravity-approved butted unidirectional carbon mast with black on black graphics - Uses the same two-bolt seat clamp found on the LEV, featuring titanium bolts - 188g (30.9mm)
KS's Zeta post adds a sleek, seamless appearance to dropper function, making it a excellent choice for drop-bar and cross-country race bikes. The low drop allows for lower center of gravity for high speed descents and more nimble bike handling in technical situations without the bulk of a more trail-oriented dropper post. - Max. Height: 244mm - Min. Height: 136mm - Remote Position: Left or Right - Cable Routing: Internal
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Origin-8's Pro Fit II Black-Series Seat Post is made of light and durable forged 6000 aluminum that has Origin-8's Blast Black finish for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position.
3D forged one-piece AL7050-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Full UD carbon shaft with alloy clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - Available in 0mm and 15mm setback options - ISO-Mountain safety certified
The Pro PLT seatpost is constructed of strong and lightweight 3D forged AL-7050 and features an innovative 1-bolt clamping system that provides ultra-secure clamping and ease of use.
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - Strong UD carbon construction - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Compatible for Shimano Di2 battery integration - Weight: From 214g
Get your saddle down and out of the way and up your technical skills with a game-changing dropper. For quick and convenient routing or frames not drilled for internal dropper seatposts, the Koryak External is an ideal choice. - AL-7000 series - Infinite travel 150mm - External cable routing
Get your saddle down and out of the way and up your technical skills with a game-changing dropper. The Koryak Internal dropper routes cables through the frame for a clean, snag-free assembly. - AL-7000 series aluminum - Infinite travel 150mm - Internal cable routing
Get your saddle down and out of the way and up your technical skills with a game-changing dropper. For quick and convenient routing or frames not drilled for internal dropper seatposts, the Koryak External is an ideal choice. - AL-7000 series - Infinite travel 70mm - External cable routing
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
The Turbine R dropper brings you the function and reliability you deserve with Race Face aesthetics to complete your build. - Built by Fox using the same chassis and internals as the Fox Transfer post - Features faster rebound than Fox Transfer - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Race Face 1x Lever or Universal Lever compatible - Matchmaker compatible - Remote sold separately
The Ritchey Comp 2-Bolt post is compatible with multiple rail types and features an extra-secure 2-bolt clamp. - Internally ovalized to maximize strength - Two-bolt design for easy-to-adjust, vise-like grip - Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won’t bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
Replacement WCS Seat Mast Topper for compatible Ritchey seatposts. - For frames with integrated seat mast, different offset heads for tuning cockpit setup - Seat rail clamps not included, use in conjunction with Ritchey WCS Seat Mast 1-bolt rail clamp set, 7 x 7mm (MPN #55055467006) - SideBinder 1-bolt fore/aft and tilt adjustable - 3D forged alloy body and head with one-bolt pinch clamp - 110g
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)