The spindles are manufactured for Stages Cycling by Full Speed Ahead, forged and machined out of aluminum to allow for the carbon Stages Power meter for FSA 386 EVO and Stages Carbon 30mm model to be used with many SRAM BB30 road and SRAM BB30 mountain bike drive side cranks, as well as SRAM DUB MTB, Race Face Next SL and Specialized S-Works Road. The Stages Power meter 30mm spindles are specifically designed to meet or exceed the performance of the manufacturer's stock component, while allowing the retro fit of the new carbon Stages Power Meter to a rider's SRAM and Race Face drivetrain. Stages Cycling BB spindles are available in six options: A) SRAM Red 22 BB30 B) SRAM Force 22, Rival 22, Force/Rival CX1 C) 2015MY SRAM BB30 mountain cranks - 9mm spacer* D) 2015MY SRAM BB30 mountain cranks - 15.5mm spacer* E) Race Face Next SL - 168mm q factor F) Specialized S-Works Road - 2017/2018MY G) SRAM DUB MTB * Not compatible with 156mm Q-factor
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - 16mm ID x 20mm OD x 1.5mm Thick - Bag of 10
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
- Rubber - Color: Black
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
- M8 Top Plate Nut
- Replacement retaining clip for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
Replacement M8 Nut/Bolt Set for Wheels Mfg derailleur hangers. - M8 chainring bolt style fastener - Use with 5mm hex wrench
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
Page 1 of 36 Next page